Tuesday, April 30, 2013

List: April 30, 2013: The Met, Pawtucket, RI










The Met
Pawtucket, RI
April 30, 2013

Doors at 8 pm, Show at 9 pm EDT

Jillette Johnson opening





After a day off in Boston, the Out Alive Tour moves to Pawtucket, Rhode Island for its next show.

List Preview:
Some of our best tweeters will be there, and one of them is bringing a photographer friend who has been given permission to bring his/her professional camera. Sweet!

Reminder: If you are using the lists, I ask you to be respectful of the people on the lists, even if they aren't your friends - after all, they are the people bringing you the setlist, the videos, the pictures and the on-the-scene tweets which are the whole point of having a list in the first place. I want the lists to be a positive bonding experience for ALL of Kris fandom. Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. My son was Dylan who Kris sang Happy Birthday to in Pawtucket, RI. It made his 11th birthday the best day ever. He suffers from Tourettes Syndrome and Kris gave him the attention that made him feel extra special which we all need more of, especially children with special needs. I hope this message can make its way to Kris some day. I want him to know that as a parent, with a husband out of work it was a very big deal for us to drive from Mass all the way to RI and back on a school night. It could not have been a better show. It was a very intimate setting. You and the band sound even better live!! My boys and I listen to your music ALL the time. To see you live was a dream come true. Your mother should be very proud and when your little one comes soon, you too will know how much what you did for my "little boy" meant to me. You have inspired me to teach myself to play the guitar at 50!! My boys are learning with me. Long comment but you changed my world and I wanted to let you know and thank you.

    Linda Chardon and boys

    ReplyDelete