Friday, May 24, 2013

Flashback Friday: All We Need is this Love :)

On Fridays during down periods, we try to catch up on tour media around here! We'll check out a video to catch up on the Out Alive Tour. Plus I'll try to give you a bonus video - maybe one that got overlooked or one that is just worth watching again.


For the Out Alive Tour Catch-up Video - all you need to know is I had a bad day today until about 5 pm. A little errand running and retail therapy with the younger kid helped a lot. And to get rid of the residual stuff that irked me so much, I decided to listen to Kris' new song All We Need Is This Love. I just love this song so much - it's so positive and happy! In listening to it, I stumbled on this joyous video from sdshelleybean from the May 3 Hanover, Maryland show:


For the Bonus Video, I'm all inspired now, so here's Kris and the kids of the Blackbird Academy singing All You Need is Love by the Beatles at a charity benefit at the University of Central Arkansas in October 2010. Even better, this video is posted by a dad who was there to see his kid sing with Kris. And he had a pretty good view of Andrew DeRoberts.



So now that I'm all cheered up, I'm ready to celebrate Memorial Day. Tune in on Twitter @KrisAllenLists - I will tweet lots of Kris on Memorial Day stuff all weekend (in between enjoying it). In between, please feel free to vote for your favorite Idol winner of all time ;P




No comments:

Post a Comment