Thursday, July 18, 2013

Throwback Thursday: July 28, 2010, California Mid-State Fair, Paso Robles, CA

Well, we Kris fans are in #babywatch mode, or in my case, #vacationwatch. I'll be away next week, so there won't be any blog posts then. So I realized I needed to do a proper #ThrowbackThursday post to help fill the live concert void!

Then I saw a tweet on my personal twitter feed - a picture of Tim McGraw performing at this year's MidState Fair in Paso Robles, California. Suddenly, wonderful memories of Kris performing there in 2010 to an appreciative crowd returned. And of course, that was a Kreith show (a show where Kris opened for Keith Urban), which means we got an awesome hug at the end of an awesome duet! So it was easy to choose to go revisit the 2010 Paso Robles show for this week's Throwback post.

So without further ado, here's an awesome duet on The Boys of Summer, filmed by Kris' tour manager at the time:



While looking for this, I stumbled on a video shot from way back in the crowd - love this big crowd!



And for another bonus, I found this lovely snippet of Maybe shot by a Keith Urban fan known for her great videos! One of my all time favorite covers by Kris.



Happy trip down Kreith in Paso Robles memory lane!




No comments:

Post a Comment