Thursday, October 3, 2013

Throwback Thursday: October 3, 2012: St. Louis, MO Start of the 2012 Fall Tour & Happy Anniversary to this Blog!

So, a little announcement: I'd forgotten I'd started the blog on September 13, 2012! So tonight, belated Happy Blogaversary to me!

And in researching for tonight's post - October 3, 2012 was the first night of the fall 2012 tour. It all started with a show in St Louis at a venue called Off Broadway. So of course for our weekly look back, we will go back to that awesome tour's beginnings.

Let's begin with the lovely original song, Should I, performed by Kris for VIP Meet and Greet holders that night.


Also, this was the first time they did my favorite of his new songs, Paul Simon!


Heck, he even covered Nelly's St. Louis!


And because we're celebrating, here's pretty much my favorite song from Thank You Camellia (since Kris has not yet done Turn the Pages live).


Props to Debbi Ronnebaum for the awesome videos! Make sure you check them all out. Kris debuted his mash-up of Titanium/Every Breath You Take live at this show, and also revamped versions of Alright with Me and Teach Me How Love Goes.

Now to make that easier, and because it's my Blogaversary, I've gone and updated the post for October 3, 2012 with links to all the videos (thank you Debbi) and mp3s (thank you @summerdaze_) for the whole show! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment