Friday, July 19, 2013

Flashback Friday - Kris in Florida (Gainesville 2013 & Sunrise 2009)

On Fridays during non-tour periods, we try to catch up on tour media around here! We'll check out a video to catch up on the Out Alive Tour. Plus I'll try to give you a bonus video - maybe one that got overlooked or one that is just worth watching again.

For the Out Alive Tour Catch-up Video, as mentioned yesterday, I am going out of town to spend a week with the family at our new vacation home in Florida. So I have the Sunshine State on my brain, and I recall that we did not get too many videos right away from the January Gainesville show. So I've decided that we shall enjoy this video of the request song, Get Back, by Krista Lauren. She's also got a nice video of his cover of Garth Brook's The River. If I did it right, this video will lead you to an excellent playlist of all the videos from Gainesville.



For the bonus video, well I see MJ is tapping the Kris fans to go live tweet tonight's Idol tour concert. So it's time to go reminisce about the amazingness that was the Season 8 Idol tour. Remember the cellcasts, the Kradam dance, the plaid, the autograph lines, the bouncing way too close to that hole in the stage? I challenge the Season 12 idols to be even half that much fun.

So tonight's bonus video, continuing our Florida theme, will be a video of Don't Stop Believing from Sunrise, July 29, 2009! Has it really been almost four years?



That was fun, we will try to do some more Idol tour reminiscing this summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment