Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Concert | Kris Allen joins Delta Rae in concert on May 31 in Louisville

Screencap from Kris and Delta Rae's performance, October 2018
Concert with Delta Rae
Headliners Music Hall
Louisville, KY
May 31, 2019

I am so jealous of Louisville! The band Delta Rae has been on tour, and for their Louisville show on May 31, they've lined up Kris as their opening act. If you haven't already seen Delta Rae and Kris collaborate on a cover of George Michael's Freedom '90, go do that right now.

Updated June 2, 2019: Our friend Jackie (@ShouldI45) did indeed get to this show, and did indeed bring some videos home with her! Check them out after the break, plus set list too.

Thank you Jackie!


Set list (order not confirmed):
  • Faster Shoes

1 comment:

  1. Of course he would sing A Song For You in Louisville. I cried all the way through that Idol Medley. I must stop doing that I feel weird crying alone with my headsets on.

    ReplyDelete