Friday, August 16, 2013

Flashback Friday: Sweet Carolina and Sweet Hershey

On Fridays, we try to catch up on tour media around here! We'll check out a video to catch up on the Out Alive Tour. Plus I'll try to give you a bonus video - maybe one that got overlooked or one that is just worth watching again.

For the Out Alive tour video this week, since we are looking at a show in Hershey, Pennsylvania this week, I thought I should give you something sweet to enjoy! Here's Kradmantium's video of Ryan Adams' Oh My Sweet Carolina as performed by Kris and Jillette Johnson at the Hotel Cafe in Los Angeles (Show #1 of 2).


For the bonus video, of course we are going to return to Hershey! Everyone seems excited for this concert on Sunday. Many saw him before opening for Daughtry in Hershey - including me! I'll never forget these two HUGE football player types sitting in front of us - clearly there for Daughtry but they did get up and dance to Live Like We're Dying and Come Together. I thought you'd all get a kick out of me flailing over Daughtry coming on stage to sing Send Me All Your Angels, so here's this video shot by the person I was with, kmt8871!

Everyone I went to that show with is going to be there this time too, except for me (Boo!) - so you can expect some more awesome videos (but maybe not as much flail? I don't know, they'll have to bring it to top my screaming)! Click here for the set list as well as tons and tons of media from the August 6, 2010 Hershey concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment