Thursday, June 5, 2014

Throwback Thursday: June 4, 2010: Kris Allen Band performs Maybe in Milwaukee, WI

Every Thursday we take a look back at Kris Allen's career via video.

This week, I only have a limited time to bang out this post, but I didn't want to skip it during this lull in activity while we await the new album and hopefully some tour dates to be announced soon.

So I was very grateful that a few videos for Maybe came up in my search for what Kris did in the past in early June. His cover of Allison Krauss' song is absolutely gorgeous and definitely one of my favorite covers done by Kris. I also had forgotten that the KAB had that little thing they did with a seated acoustic mini-set in the middle of their full band shows. I always liked that!

So here is transplant42's video of Maybe from the June 4, 2010 show at Turner Hall in Milwaukee, WI.



Enjoy and maybe we will (hopefully!) hear some concrete album and tour news from Kris soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment