Monday, April 15, 2013

List: April 15, 2013: Old Rock House, St. Louis, MO












Old Rock House
St. Louis, MO
April 15, 2013

8 pm CDT




The Spring Out Alive Tour leg begins its travels tonight in St. Louis, Missouri at the Old Rock House.

The list tonight won't be our largest, but I do see some good tweeters on it. 

Admin note: I've got to do some fundraising for my kid's high school tennis team and work a snack bar tonight for a lacrosse soccer team. Such is the life of a sports mom in one of the jockiest high schools in Virginia. I will get home to run list just as show is getting started. So the list will be buggy due to last minute adds and I'm sorry but that's the deal. It will help A LOT if people tell me ahead of time if they should be on that list.

(Also, the Lawrence, Kansas list for tomorrow - that one does need some help, so please let me know if you are going!)

Another note - As you have probably heard, there was a tragedy in Boston today, and our hearts are with the Kris fans who live there as well as the rest of the city. Not going to make a big hooha out of the list tonight out of respect for them.

Updated with Set List Post with video links; Request song was Heal the World by Michael Jackson, in tribute to the city of Boston.



No comments:

Post a Comment