Friday, October 25, 2013

Flashback Friday: Constellation Room and Halloween Costumes

On Fridays, we try to catch up on tour media around here! We'll check out a video to catch up on the Out Alive Tour. Plus I'll try to give you a bonus video that is worth another look...

Out Alive Tour Video

Going back to work means that my catch-up has slowed down and I'm only up to the February 8, 2013 show at the Constellation Club in Santa Ana (Orange County), California! Luckily some of our best videoers were at this show, and there are no bad videos from what I can tell. I've updated the show post with tons of links to all these videos!

I decided to go with this one because ... only 12 views? OK, it's not coded great for search, but c'mon. It's a great video that shows how hot Kris was that night (not to mention a dancing machine), and how great the crowd was (if only all the crowds would let loose like this)! So let's give it some love - here's Shut That Door as filmed by jsalow2:


Video worth Another Look

Halloween is a week away, and I need your help! Going to showcase some Monster and Out Alive videos next week, and I am looking for the scariest, spookiest ones - y'know the ones with creepy lighting and dry ice all over the place. If you've got a nominee, let me know! I will not be doing a Thursday or Friday post next week; instead, we'll have a Halloween special!

To get you in the mood, here's Kris brainstorming last year with Austin, TX about costumes:


And here he is throwing out Twizzlers to his adoring fans in Atlantic City, 2010:



Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment