Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Summer Plans for KAL!


Hoping Kris is enjoying his "paternity leave" and family time! While he's doing that, I thought I'd post a short update on my summertime-and-beyond plans for this blog and its related social media accounts.

For Twitter and Instagram, while I'm not going to be spamming your timelines quite like I do during tour times, I do intend to do so on #ThrowbackThursday and #FlashbackFriday, using retweets and reposts of things I spot on there. (Links to my Twitter and Instagram accounts, and Kris' accounts too, are on the right hand side of the blog.)

My YouTube account has been the neglected stepchild and needs some real organization. So I'll be working on that when time permits. I also want to get videos linked on to the master song list.

As for the blog itself, summertime is always a great time to catch up on media you may have missed. To help Kris fans do just that, I'm planning to write some occasional posts to highlight different shows from the Letting You In Tour, with a focus on some performances or videos that are great and might have been overlooked.

So those are my plans for the site this summer! Let me know via Twitter or in the comments if you have any post or video suggestions, or any other thoughts or ideas! I hope you all have a great summer and stay tuned!

-KAL







No comments:

Post a Comment