Thursday, February 14, 2013

List: February 14, 2013: Cafe du Nord, San Francisco, CA











Cafe du Nord
February 14, 2013
San Francisco, CA

8 pm PST (11 pm EST)

Jillette Johnson opening



Kris performs his first-ever Valentine's Day show tonight. The gorgeous city of San Francisco is a perfect place to spend Valentine's Day too. (Yes, Katy is going to this show.)

One of the people on this list is going to try to stream it for you, so be sure to watch the list and my twitter account for the link!

And as always, sometimes people on the list will tweet things that you don't like or agree with. Just scroll on by. As I've made pretty clear (I hope), I compile the list. I don't babysit the people on it or the people reading it.

Update: Kris did a lovely version of Can't Help Falling in Love for Valentine's Day. Don't miss it! Relive the show with set list and video links!


No comments:

Post a Comment