Friday, January 30, 2015

College Show: January 31, 2015: Eagle Jam, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS


College Show

January 31, 2015

Pride Field
University of Southern Mississippi
Hattiesburg, MS

2:00 PM Central

FREE! Open to General Public!




Show and List Preview:
I love a college show where the college actually knows they need to promote the show! And the University of Southern Mississippi has delivered, with the most publicity I've ever seen for a college show. Kris should hire their marketing majors!

That said, this event is open to the general public and free, so if you can make it, go! Kris will also be singing the national anthem afterwards at the Golden Eagles basketball game. Go Golden Eagles!

Updated  3/3115: Set list and media after the break...


Pre-Show/Event Press and Publicity:
Photo by @USMGoldenEagles

The Ticket: None needed! It's Free! Go!

Merch, Signage and Other Fun Stuff:
Photo by @Its_CarrieAnne


Seymour, the USM Golden Eagle has VIP passes in hand! Photo by @USMGoldenEagles


Kris attempts to kerplunk! Photo by @jordanmc77



The Show:
Photo by subeth92 on IG


Photo by @StuActUSM
Photos by @USMGoldenEagles
Photo by angelfreed on IG

Photo by @mo_toups1979

Set List: (Partial & order uncertain; Please email krinjalists@gmail.com or tweet to @KrisAllenLists if you can help us fill it in):


  1. Out Alive (snippet)/Paul Simon [YouTube - audio only of PS and BWY, untrimmed]
  2. Better With You
  3. Don't Set Me Free
  4. Beautiful and Wild [GooglePlus video]
  5. Shake It Off (Cover - Taylor Swift) [Instagram] | [GooglePlus video]
  6. Everybody Just Wants to Dance/I Want You Back (Original/Cover - the Jackson 5ive mash-up)
  7. Alright With Me/Uptown Funk (Original/Cover - Bruno Mars mash-up) [GooglePlus video] | [GooglePlus video]
  8. Live Like We're Dying [Instagram] | [GooglePlus video] | [YouTube - partial]
  9. Mrs. Robinson (Cover - Simon and Garfunckel)

Photo by @USMGoldenEagles

National Anthem before the basketball game: [Facebook Video]



Want to see Kris live? 
Check my calendar below for full schedule; visit krisallenofficial.com/tour for tickets

3 comments:

  1. My email address is
    monique.allemand.123@gmail
    I posted pics and videos to my google+account. I'm also @mo_Toups from Twitter.
    Thanks for using one of my pics. I feel honored ;) ReaLLy enjoyed the show. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. My email address is
    monique.allemand.123@gmail
    I posted pics and videos to my google+account. I'm also @mo_Toups from Twitter.
    Thanks for using one of my pics. I feel honored ;) ReaLLy enjoyed the show. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your help with the set list and these insta-videos! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete